I just released BetterWifiOnOff 1.3 to Google Play.
- Wrong message (opposite) when user disables/enables processing using the widget
- New readme and rate dialogs
- Fixed discard of airplane mode when Wifi did not get turned on at screen unlock
- Add event to log when user enables/disables Wifi handling
ALTitude v0.12 was release to Google Play.
- Fixed QoS alarms always being triggered
- Make better use of criteria to make sure “network” is used most of the times even if “gps” is on
- Added possibility to disable location updating on main screen
- Added widget to toggle quick changes
- Fixed own logfile being written despite preference say not to
- Preference to automatically turn on quick change when GPS is on (for joggers)
- Status is now shown on main screen (including quick setup info)
- Fixed “cancel” being inactive during quick settings interval
- Added more logging in case Latitude update fails
I just released BetterWifiOnOff 1.2 to Google Play.
- Fixed different FC conditions from gplay dumps/logs
- Fixed USB connection/disconnection not respecting airplane mode
- Fixed Wifi going on when screen is turned on and pref is undefined
- Feature to re-enable the handing when user turn on Wifi manually
I just released BetterWifiOnOff 1.1 to Google Play.
- Always cancel pending alarms when screen is turned on
- Pref to connect to the AP with the strongest signal
- Allow to not turn on Wifi at screen on/unlock
- Bugfix: under some circumstanced turning screen off and on right away would still turn wifi off after 30s
- Fixed condition where handling got disabled when connection to access point was lost (but Wifi was not turned off by user)
- Added second address for cage detection
- Properly handle quoted SSID names (Android 4.2)
- Disable processing when user turns Wifi off (go to advanced preferences to enable)
- Rebuilt with new SDK
- Fixed french
- Advanced pref to disregard the airplane mode
- Reduce event log entries
- Added locale plugin
- Added widget to enable/disable processing
This is an experiment. I have been hoping that github adds a vote feature on issues but as this has not happened I am looking for alternatives. As Disqus has added that feature I want to give it a try.
Here are the rules: please vote on the comments (up/down votes) I have added (from the github features). If a feaure is missing you can add it here but it’s up to you to contact me and make sure it goes to github as that is the only backlog I use. Feel free to comment on the feature itself as well.
If you need more info about the features use the number as a ref and look them up on github.
I will close the votes on december 1st.
BetterBatteryStats v1.11 was released to the Google Play.
- Added package info with permissions, inline help, description and services
- Added battery drop in %/h to screen / dumpfile
- Watchdog prefs allow to turn off EventHandler service
- Changed in-app help and messages to make the handling of references clearer
- Fixed wrong reference un unplug when fully charged
- A better fix for widgets being updated
- Fixed calculation of “since”
BetterBatteryStats Bugfix v1.10.5 was released to the Google Play.
- Make sure app is not installed to SD (watchdog, widgets, detecting boot and unplug won’t work properly)
- Writing references respect “root features” settings
- Fixed error condition in widget (potentially not showing data)
- Refactored broadcast handlers
- Another attempt to fix dumpfile creation in tasker plugin
BetterBatteryStats Bugfix v1.10.4 was released to the Google Play.
- Some tweaking in the widget code
- Added an option to save logcat from BBS
- Added perm to read logs
- Better error handling to avoid other stats to fail in case of a batteryinfo error
- Advanced setting to enable stats while charging
- Reference summary in dumpfile shows data instead of count
- Difference in “since” value between widget and app
- Exception when asking for plugged state leads to unknown error
BetterBatteryStats v1.10 was released to the Google Play.
- Added battery drain to on screen battery info
- Fixed dumpfile creation from tasker
- Added raw cpu states
- Added battery from/to values for level and voltage to dumpfile and screen
- Added “since boot” reference
- If default stat type has no reference fall back to ‘since boot’ (is prefs are set that way)
- Prevent (inconsitent) stats while plugged in
- Grey background for stats bars
- Added icons to stats having package info, clicking icon starts application settings
- Workaround to SuperUser obcessing about asking for rights
- Removed Froyo specific code as BBS does not depend on Android version for references anymore
- Stats requiring root (alarms/network) are disabled by default
- Make sure references are always written (even if su rights are not granted yet)
- Simplified Preferences
- Added proper handling of “deleted: ” kernel wakelocks (Siyah)
- Added a wakelock for write operations (dumpfile, references) to make sure those are never interrupted
- Reorganized menu
BetterBatteryStats v220.127.116.11 was released to the Google Play.
- Fixed disapering references
- Added more logging
- Fixed various error condition from Google Play logs
- More compact CPU state view
- Fixed creation of dumpfiles and custom refs from tasker
- Added reference info to dumpfile